Come on an incredible adventure with Wildlife Coast Cruises, visiting one of the most beautiful, natural areas in the world.
An experience of a lifetime, visiting untouched islands, rugged coastlines, amazing rock formations and spectacular wildlife in areas that most people wouldn’t dream exist.
Stop over at the pristine Refuge Cove where you can have a swim in the turquoise waters or go ashore exploring this remote cove.
Nine hours of fully catered, luxury cruising with breathtaking scenery of Wilsons Prom as you have never seen it before!
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Stop at Refuge Cove to walk and swim
- Cruise around the Prom lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony
- Regular sea bird and dolphin sightings
- Departs from Port Welshpool (unless specified otherwise)
- Coach pick-up available (fees apply, see Dates & Times section)
Port Welshpool Jetty
93 Lewis Street, Port Welshpool VIC
Please see the accommodation options we recommend in the Prom region.
You can also organise pickup from Moo’s at Meeniyan
*All cruises are subject to minimum numbers & weather conditions.
See terms & conditions for further information.