Your chance to experience the two must do wildlife experiences on Phillip Island plus a luxury coach tour from your Melbourne Accommodation, All with some friendly local Aussies and a fascinating commentary.
This is the only tour from Melbourne that actually includes a cruise to Seal Rocks, with special permits to approach within 10 metres of the Rocks you will be surrounded by thousands of wild fur Seals, a story to take home, as passenger numbers are restricted, and only very few operators have the skills and vessels to offer this experience.
Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on Summerland Beach See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk Inspect the Visitor’s Center Opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin During your evening return to Melbourne a contemporary movie feature will be screened.
From more information and prices visit Gray Line Tours
- Pick up from Melbourne Accommodation
- Luxury Coach Tour with local Commentary
- Phillip Island Nature Park – home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Penguins
- A visit to The Nobbies. A rugged rocky outcrop on the southern tip fo the Island
- Seal Rocks Cruise – home to Australia’s largest breeding colony of fur seals (2 Kms from the nearest Land)
For more information or to make a booking visit www.grayline.com.au