Maximum value, maximum excitement! Experience the thrill of a helicopter flight around Phillip Island and a cruise to Australia’s largest fur seal colony for an unforgettable (and affordable) sea and sky adventure. Book now and save up to $34 for two passengers.
- The Seal Rocks Sea and Sky Adventure begins with a fantastic helicopter flight around the majestic, rugged coastline of Cape Woolamai at Phillip Island. Cruise above the magnificent Woolamai Surf Beach, watching local champions carving up the waves beneath you. Enjoy the picturesque Pinnacles rock formations and Cape Woolamai’s impressive sea cliffs and sea caves, presenting some of the best photographic sights on the island.
- Soar over the San Remo Bridge and the spectacular channel dividing Newhaven and San Remo, before cruising past famous Churchill Island with its historic working farm and homestead.
- Back on Planet Earth, depart for Phillip Island’s largest town, Cowes and step aboard the Kasey Lee cruise boat for the journey over Westernport Bay to Seal Rocks.
- There you’ll go eye to eye and toe to flipper with the slippery inhabitants of Australia’s largest fur seal colony in the comfort and security of a solid cruise boat.
- There’s simply no better value opportunity to enjoy this amazing Phillip Island sea and sky experience, one you’ll never forget.
Adults From only $143*
*Pricing is based on minimum two passengers traveling.
Phillip Island Helicopter Tour: Approximately 8 minutes
Seal Rocks Boat Cruise: Approximately 2 hours
Have a Group? Tell your friends! For groups of 9 or more we can offer a further 10% off this great value package.
Bookings for this package not available via this website. To book, please contact Phillip Island Helicopters on
+61 03 5956 7316 or email email@example.com
For more information visit www.pih.com.au
Conditions:All flights are weather permitting and subject to change. Pricing is subject to change without notice; please contact us for an updated price list. This package needs to be booked well in advance.