Wildlife Coast Cruises is proud to be inclusive and endeavours to provide accessibility to our cruises for people with all abilities.
We have many years’ experience in offering personal attention to passengers who may require special care.
Some of the services that are available:
- Accessible parking and wheelchair/walker access to our office at the Cowes jetty carpark
- Seating on the jetty on your way to the boat
- Wheelchair, walker and pram access to the boat via a ramp (please be aware that there are up to 15 steps on the jetty itself)
- Accessible toilet on board with extra room and grab handle
- Ample room on board for wheelchairs, walkers and prams as well as room to turn
- Free or heavily discounted cruise tickets for companion card and carer card holders
- Personal attention by our crew on board to passengers with special needs
- Seating and viewing access on all decks on board
- MP3 players with commentary for those who are hard of hearing (available soon)
Please feel free to call us for any queries.
We look forward to having you on board with us!