What to know before traveling?
A number of measures have been put in place in line with government policy to reduce the risks in regards to Covid-19.
- If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19 prior to your cruise please contact us.
- Operation is at a limited capacity, so please book ahead to avoid disappointment.
- QR Check-in, QR check-in is required when boarding, we recommend downloading the Service Victoria app
- Temperature checks, we will be conducting temperature checks when boarding
- Indoor seating is limited and passengers should dress accordingly for outdoor seating
- Masks required to be worn inside and when unable social distance outside
- Restrictions on the number of passengers in specific areas of the vessel as advised by our crew
What are we doing to ensure health and safety?
At Wildlife Coast Cruises we would like to provide you with an update on the evolving situation with Covid-19 and precautions we are taking.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority and we’re taking a number of steps to increase your protection when travelling with us.
Our management team are regularly meeting to ensure we have the latest information and are following advice and guidance from Australia’s Department of Health.
We’re maintaining stringent hygiene and cleaning practices on board and in our offices with staff thoroughly cleaning our vessels before and after every trip, including wiping down and sanitizing all surfaces. Masks for staff and passengers are worn at all times.
Aboard our vessels, we have hand sanitiser available and are emphasizing the importance of frequent hand washing and good personal hygiene with extra signage. We are opening windows and doors to increase the ventilation and fresh air on the normally enclosed areas.
To provide adequate “social distancing” we have heavily reduced our maximum compacity across all of our cruises and provide a consistent airflow throughout our cabins. In addition to this we’re also screening staff and passengers for potential symptoms.
For additional information please visit; https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your ongoing support of Wildlife Coast Cruises.