Updated: 4.00 pm - 16/08/2022
View Full Screen
Departs San Remo Jetty 10.45 am
Next available cruise:
Wednesday 17th August
1 hour – Phillip Island – Departs San Remo Jetty
Explore the most spectacular scenery Phillip Island has to offer at Cape Woolamai with breathtaking sheer granite cliffs and caves, surrounded by turquoise water.
When cruising out to the cape, marine life such as dolphins and seals can regularly be seen, and an abundance of birdlife also populates the area with Cormorants, Australasian Gannet and Wedge-tailed eagles being regularly spotted. Get an amazing vantage point of Phillip Island Bridge.
- 1 hr scenic cruise, return trip from San Remo jetty
- Tea & coffee with cake
- Local commentary & stories
- Be captivated by the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Regular dolphin, seal and seabird sightings
- Cruise under the bridge to Phillip Island
- Watch the 12 noon pelican feeding organised by the San Remo Fishermans Co-Op
View Route Map
San Remo Jetty
170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925
*During busy periods such as school holidays and weekends, please allow extra time for parking at your departure location.
*Cruises are subject to min numbers & weather conditions.
See terms & conditions for further info.
Where does the Cape Cruise depart?
The Cape Cruise departs from the San Remo Jetty
, unless otherwise specified.
What time should I arrive for my cruise?
We recommend arriving at your departure destination 30 minutes before your cruise departure time to allow for parking and unforeseen delays.
Boarding commences at our boat 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time.
If you are running late or having issues finding our departure locations please contact our office on 1300 763 739 as cruises will depart on time
What food is severed onboard?
Tea & coffee is complimentary onboard and cake will be served on the return duration of the trip.
What should I bring/wear?
- Mask, mobile to check and provide proof of vaccination
- A camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities.
- A jacket as conditions are always cooler on the water
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Refillable water bottle