Set sail on a winter dolphin & whale adventure venturing past the sheer cliffs of Cape Woolamai and along Phillip Island’s attractive southern coastline.
Search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route. Be on the lookout for dolphin pods feeding and playing, with curious seals and a variety of birdlife including the Wandering Albatross regularly sighted in the area.
- 3 hour Phillip Island southern coast cruise
- Whale & dolphin sightings (expected 80% – not guaranteed)
- Regular seals and sea bird sightings
- Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Complimentary tea/coffee and cake
- Learn about the interesting history of the area
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Onboard bar for that afternoon beer, wine or mixed drink.
- Helping contribute to whale research
- San Remo Jetty Departure
San Remo Jetty
170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925
*Our Dolphin & Whale Cruise travels into open waters, which may be choppy at times, taking motion sickness tablets is recommended.
For Whale enthusiasts please check out our Whale Season Pass