Please Note: this cruise is available from June 2021
Set sail on a winter dolphin & whale adventure venturing past the sheer cliffs of Cape Woolamai and along Phillip Island’s attractive southern coastline.
Search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route. Be on the lookout for dolphin pods feeding and playing, with curious seals and a variety of birdlife including the Wandering Albatross regularly sighted in the area.
- 3¼ hour Phillip Island southern coast cruise
- Whale & dolphin sightings (expected 80% – not guaranteed)
- Regular seals and sea bird sightings
- Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Complimentary tea/coffee and cake
- Captain’s commentary
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Licensed Bar
- San Remo Jetty Departure