90-minute boat ride along Phillip Island’s rugged and spectacular coastline to enjoy an up close encounter with one of Australia’s largest colonies of fur seals. As the EcoBoat slips in to a protected inlet between the two rocky plateaus, visitors will enjoy some fantastic, up close viewing of the rock’s inhabitants.
See the Nobbies blowhole, shaped by centuries of pounding wave action, and pass the “pirate’s cave” at the base of the Nobbies rock formation, visible only from the water.
Things to know:
- All Participants on the Ecoboat must be over 4 years of age.
- All Participants must be at least 100cm tall.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Please dress warmly.
- Tour departs from Cowes jetty unless otherwise notified
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour departure time.
- Tour includes waterproof jacket use, bottle of water and ginger tablets.
- Tour times and/or departure location may be altered or cancelled due to sea conditions and passenger numbers