Come aboard this spectacular 2hr coastal wildlife cruise, and experience an up-close encounter with thousands of seals at Australia’s largest fur seal colony
Seal Rocks is situated 2kms off the rugged southwest coast of Phillip Island. The boat drifts within meters of the seals, enabling you to witness them in their natural environment firsthand. It is impossible not to be captivated by these naturally playful and inquisitive animals, as they regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you!
Along the way, you’ll be enthralled by the beautiful coastline and learn all about the history of Phillip Island’s western shoreline.
- 2 Hour scenic coastal cruise
- An average of 5000+ seals sighted up close
- Complimentary afternoon or morning tea
- Discover a variety of seabirds including crested terns and sooty oystercatcher
- Learn about marine mammals and their habitat
- Undercover viewing
- Licensed Bar
- Free Wifi
Cowes Jetty, Phillip Island
11-13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC