Scenic 4 hr cruise along the northern coast and islands of Wilsons Promontory.
On this cruise, you will experience a sample of the spectacular Wilson’s Promontory Marine National Park. We will take you into some remote coves where you will witness the beautiful beaches, that lead up through a variety of rich forests to the ancient granite cliffs and boulders abounding with colour from the different minerals within them.
Visit some of the area’s Islands and see the large sea caves formed from years of natural erosion and the seabirds that roost around their rocky shores. Be on the lookout for the cheeky fur seals that ply these waters along with the playful dolphins that swim in the boats wake as you’re cruising along enjoying the day.
Enjoy views of the Prom Coast National Park, with an itinerary including some of the following areas (depending on weather and sea conditions).
- Departs Port Welshpool – 11am – 3pm
- Corner Inlet Marine National Park
- Snake Island
- Rabbit Island
- Seal and Cliffy Islands
- Visit remote beaches
- Regular seal, dolphin and seabird sightings
- Lunch – A selection of fresh homemade sandwiches and delicious fruit platter
- Afternoon Tea – Complimentary tea, coffee and cake