An Incredible adventure visiting one of the most beautiful, natural areas in the world.
An experience of a lifetime, visiting untouched islands, rugged coastlines, amazing rock formations, and spectacular wildlife in areas that most people wouldn’t dream exist.
Stopover at the pristine Refuge Cove where you can have a swim in the turquoise waters or go ashore exploring this remote cove.
A eight-hour tour viewing Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park as you have never seen it before.
- Morning and afternoon tea included with complimentary tea/coffee
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board while anchored in a sheltered cove
- Stop at Refuge Cove – Have a swim or paddleboard in its pristine waters
- Cruise around Wilsons Prom lighthouse – Viewing this historic lighthouse above towering granite cliffs
- Cruise up and under the monolithic Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony – Home to hundreds of Australian Fur Seals
- View pods of Dolphins, often riding alongside the bow of the boat
- Licensed Bar – Sit back and unwind with a beer, wine, mixed drink, or local cider ( Eftpos payment available )
- Departs from Port Welshpool
Please see the accommodation options we recommend in the Prom region.