Embark on a winter whale watching adventure discovering Phillip Island’s picturesque coastline.
Search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route regularly joined by playful dolphins pods, curious seals and a variety of birdlife including the Wandering Albatross.
- 4 hour Phillip Island coastal cruise
- Whale sightings (expected 80% – not guaranteed)
- See thousands of seals at Seal Rocks*
- Circumnavigate Phillip island*
- Regular dolphin, seals and sea bird sightings
- Delicious freshly made lunch
- Complimentary tea/coffee and cake
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Helping contribute to whale research
- Rhyll Jetty Departure
*Weather conditions allowing
Rhyll Jetty, Phillip Island
16 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC
*Our Winter Whale Cruise travels into open waters, which may be choppy at times, taking motion sickness tablets is recommended.
For Whale enthusiasts please check out our Whale Season Pass