Your opportunity to join us in the search for the majestic Southern Whales during their annual migration along this regions coastline, plus a fascinating and unique coastal cruise.
Circumnavigate Phillip Island and enjoy morning tea and freshly prepared lunch on board.
Enjoy sights of: thousands of fur seals at Seal Rocks, Shy Albatrosses spotted along the Southern coast, dolphin and whale sightings.
- 4 hr cruise
- Complimentary freshly made lunch
- Seal Rocks visit
- Complimentary morning tea
- Captain’s commentary
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Regular dolphin sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 80% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Licensed bar
Rhyll Jetty, Phillip Island
16 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC
Check out the latest Whale Sightings on the map below!
All of our sightings are contributed to the Two Bays Whale Project