Your opportunity to join us in the search for the majestic Southern Whales during their annual migration along this regions coastline, plus a fascinating and unique coastal cruise.
Circumnavigate Phillip Island and enjoy morning tea and freshly prepared lunch on board.
Enjoy sights of thousands of fur seals at Seal Rocks, the shy Albatrosses along the Southern coast, with regular dolphin and the very special whale sightings once we find them.
- 4-hour cruise
- Complimentary freshly made lunch
- Seal Rocks visit
- Complimentary morning tea
- Captain’s commentary
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Wildlife video’s display
- Regular dolphin sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 80% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Licensed bar
Cowes Jetty, Phillip Island
11-13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC
Check out the latest Whale Sightings on the map below!