Embark on a captivating boat tour on the lookout for whales, dolphins, seals, and other amazing marine life along the picturesque east coast of Wilsons Promontory.
Discover humpback and southern right whales on migration, where you can find whales exhibiting such behaviours as tail and peduncle slapping, spy-hopping, breaching, feeding, whilst others are just travelling.
On your journey take in the stunning coastal scenery including remote sandy beaches, rolling forests, coves, isolated rocky islands, and towering cliffs.
Delight with diverse marine wildlife such shy albatrosses, white-bellied sea eagle, fur seal and dolphins.
Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch and morning tea with complimentary tea and coffee available throughout the tour and licenced bar onboard is perfect for that afternoon beer, wine, or mixed drink.
One of the most scenic areas in Victoria, Wilsons Promontory provides the perfect backdrop for a whale adventure only a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Melbourne.
- Encounters with migrating humpback and/or southern right whales (Expected 90%)
- Be captivated by dolphins frolicking alongside the boat (Expected 90%)
- View Australian and New Zealand fur seals in their natural habitat
- Discover seabirds such as White Bellied Sea Eagles, Shy Albatross and Australasian gannets
- Learn about the history of the area and gain insights about the marine life
- 6-hour Wilsons Promontory scenic cruise
- Regular whale and dolphin sightings (expected 90%)
- See fur seals in their natural habitat*
- Morning Tea
- Homemade Lunch
- Afternoon Snacks
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Licensed Bar
Please see accommodation options we recommend in the Prom region.