Wild about whales? Join Wildlife Coast Cruises in the search for the majestic Humpback Whales during their southerly migration along the spectacular Wilsons Promontory coastline.
See amazing coastal formations and remote beaches, including Rabbit Island, Sealers Cove, Refuge Cove and the Prom Lighthouse.
Enjoy sights of diverse marine wildlife and seabirds, with regular sightings of Shy Albatrosses, Australian Fur Seal and Common Dolphins, and the very special Humpback Whales once we find them.
- 6 hour coastal cruise
- Regular seal, dolphin and seabird sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 90% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Complimentary Morning Tea & Delicious Lunch
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Licensed Bar
- Coach pick-up available (limited availability, please contact us)
Port Welshpool Jetty
93 Lewis Street, Port Welshpool VIC
Please see the accommodation options we recommend in the Prom region.
Available during the southerly whale migration season only – September to November.