Are you wild about whales? Search for Humpback and Southern Right Whales during their southerly migration along the spectacular Wilsons Promontory coastline.
See amazing coastal formations and remote beaches, including Rabbit Island, Sealers Cove and Refuge Cove.
Enjoy sights of diverse marine wildlife and seabirds, with regular sightings of Shy Albatrosses, Australian Fur Seal and Common Dolphins.
- 6 hour coastal cruise
- Regular seal, dolphin and seabird sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 90% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Complimentary Morning Tea & Delicious Lunch plus afternoon snacks
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Licensed Bar
- Limited Coach pick-up available (fees and minimum numbers apply)
Please see accommodation options we recommend in the Prom region.
Available during the southerly whale migration season only – September to November.
For whale enthusiast checkout out Whale Season Pass available for purchase from our offices