Terms & Conditions
Check-In and Boarding
We recommend arriving at your departure destination 30 minutes before your cruise departure time to allow for parking and unforeseen delays.
We encourage paperless check-in, you are not required to bring a print-out of your booking.
Boarding commences at our boat 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time.
If you are running late or having issues finding our departure locations please contact our office on 1300 763 739 as cruises will depart on time
Weather & Numbers
Cruise dates and times may be changed or cancelled due to weather and passenger numbers, please check our daily updates on our website to confirm your cruise.
In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather conditions. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
Group Bookings & Charters
Group rates are based on minimum numbers, changes to group numbers may affect the price per person.
Final group numbers are required 10 days prior to the cruise, upon which a final invoice will be sent.
After the final invoice is sent, changes to group bookings and charters are only accepted under extreme circumstances.
Refunds & Changes
If we cancel a cruise due to weather conditions, low numbers or any unforeseen circumstance a transfer or full refund will be offered.
Any cruises departing from Phillip Island or San Remo
a) For cancellations more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time: full refund of the Booking Price (except groups/charters); and
b) For cancellations 24 hours or less before the scheduled departure time or in case of no-show: no refund.
Any cruises departing from Port Welshpool
a) For cancellations more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure time: full refund of the Booking Price (except groups/charters); and
b) For cancellations 48 hours or less before the scheduled departure time or in case of no-show: no refund.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for Wildlife Coast Cruise tour products only. See https://www.wildlifecoastcruises.com.au/ or call 1300 763 739 for more information.
- Gift vouchers must be treated as cash and are delivered electronically to the recipient. As such we are under no obligation to replace or refund value for lost, shared or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Wildlife Coast Cruises gift vouchers are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Once expired the remaining value is forfeited.
- The value of the voucher does not need to be redeemed in full in a single transaction, however, no change or refund will be given or the remaining balance. Further transactions require the voucher to once again be presented at the time of purchase. The remaining balance must be used by the existing expiry date.
- When the total of a transaction exceeds the value of the voucher, you must pay the amount exceeding the voucher balance by another accepted payment method at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Any issues with vouchers can be followed up by contacting: email@example.com
- Gift Voucher issued by Wildlife Coast Cruises PTY LTD